[SP] Forum

Login in order to see all of the topics and messages.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[SP] Forum

Login in order to see all of the topics and messages.

[SP] Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum by SlowPoke101, started as [SaZ] which became vC | and finally [SP] which stands for Slow Poke (Me!).

Poll

Is Lessfrog ***?
[Accepted] My apply to join in Clan I_vote_lcap82%[Accepted] My apply to join in Clan I_vote_rcap 82% [ 23 ]
[Accepted] My apply to join in Clan I_vote_lcap18%[Accepted] My apply to join in Clan I_vote_rcap 18% [ 5 ]

Total Votes : 28

3 posters

[Accepted] My apply to join in Clan

Angelelus
    Angelelus

[Accepted] My apply to join in Clan Empty [Accepted] My apply to join in Clan

Post by Angelelus 9/10/2015, 13:48

Hello. My nickname Angelelus or Ang,i do not like the one who distorts his or speak wrong.
    I like to have fun,communicate,and helping.Im honest,accurate in my actions.
    I want to enter Clan because,i became interested in him and i see that he will not soon disappear.
    I know what you think about my English, but I can somehow talk to you through a translator, and to understand you, and I believe that communicating with you I can learn.
    I could say more, but the translator was unable to correctly translate.
    Se7en
    Se7en
    Owner
    Owner

[Accepted] My apply to join in Clan Empty Re: [Accepted] My apply to join in Clan

Post by Se7en 10/10/2015, 21:37

Accepted...
    jackyrc
    User

[Accepted] My apply to join in Clan Empty Re: [Accepted] My apply to join in Clan

Post by jackyrc 9/1/2016, 03:16

dont worry all languages accepted freind

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 16/5/2024, 22:43