[SP] Forum

Login in order to see all of the topics and messages.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[SP] Forum

Login in order to see all of the topics and messages.

[SP] Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum by SlowPoke101, started as [SaZ] which became vC | and finally [SP] which stands for Slow Poke (Me!).

Poll

Is Lessfrog ***?
[Accepted] [Mod Application] Spike I_vote_lcap82%[Accepted] [Mod Application] Spike I_vote_rcap 82% [ 23 ]
[Accepted] [Mod Application] Spike I_vote_lcap18%[Accepted] [Mod Application] Spike I_vote_rcap 18% [ 5 ]

Total Votes : 28

4 posters

[Accepted] [Mod Application] Spike

imSpike
    imSpike
    User

[Accepted] [Mod Application] Spike Empty [Accepted] [Mod Application] Spike

Post by imSpike 27/10/2015, 09:34

19Exact IGN: Spike
    Exact USGN Name: turntoon
    Exact USGN ID: 101253
    Servers you Moderated: i Mod 2 on !Minecraft! server
    Servers you hosted: none
    How can you help:
        Guidance players who are new to the server and warn players that break the rules such as spawn kill and speed hacking.
    Also, i would like to do events during the time i online in the server, because i saw a lot of players just kill each other and they just keep killing and some player left because they cannot gain anything so at least i open the events for them to earn some money so they can feel they can get something in this server instead of just constantly die and this will make them feel not bored. Lastly, i do see most of the shop sometime no owner so it cannot open again untill the map restart or Mod/Admin come online and open it, due to player left the game when they were in the shop and closed everything. In this case i will also constantly check very often during the time i online and open it so the new player can come and own the specific shop.
    Why do you think you fit for that position: I like to help people just that im a very kind person and i like this server so much want to help players. (same feeling no nned to change right?)
    What server are you applying for: Vc-roleplay
    What grade are you applying for: Moderator
    What is your current grade: VIP
    Something about yourself: My name is Tony. i was born in Thailand im Asian but living in Australia anything about Thai food if you interested you can ask me its all spicy tho. Ah and anyone who play LoL (League of Legend) you can play with me in server Oceanic Very Happy

Will you abuse your power? NO way
    Did you read all of the rules? yes
    How much is 9+10? 19 (automessage [b]Spiked  :lol:  omg it is Bot not human that answer this forum insta BANBAN 👅 )
    More: i re-apply for moderator because se7en said apply for Mod instead so i made this new post.
    Baewolf
    Baewolf

[Accepted] [Mod Application] Spike Empty Re: [Accepted] [Mod Application] Spike

Post by Baewolf 27/10/2015, 11:09

My vote is a Big YES! He's active and a great Player.
    Angelelus
    Angelelus

Post by Angelelus 27/10/2015, 16:27

I talked to him on the server, and watched his behavior, suitable for this role,not very aggro, helping people (certainly not in cash), reminds moderation theirs job.
    My vote Yes :d
    imSpike
    imSpike
    User

Post by imSpike 27/10/2015, 19:28

Thank you very much everyone for the opinions Very Happy
    Baewolf
    Baewolf

Post by Baewolf 28/10/2015, 10:34

Let's wait for Se7en to accept you. Very Happy
    Se7en
    Se7en
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Se7en 28/10/2015, 15:22

hi all
    imSpike
    imSpike
    User

Post by imSpike 28/10/2015, 16:28

Se7en wrote:hi all

thankyou for the grade Smile i will do my best. :cheers:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 12/5/2024, 05:05