[SP] Forum

Login in order to see all of the topics and messages.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[SP] Forum

Login in order to see all of the topics and messages.

[SP] Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum by SlowPoke101, started as [SaZ] which became vC | and finally [SP] which stands for Slow Poke (Me!).

Poll

Is Lessfrog ***?
[Accepted] Bus School Apply To Be Mod I_vote_lcap82%[Accepted] Bus School Apply To Be Mod I_vote_rcap 82% [ 23 ]
[Accepted] Bus School Apply To Be Mod I_vote_lcap18%[Accepted] Bus School Apply To Be Mod I_vote_rcap 18% [ 5 ]

Total Votes : 28

[Accepted] Bus School Apply To Be Mod

Se7en
    Se7en
    Owner
    Owner

[Accepted] Bus School Apply To Be Mod Empty [Accepted] Bus School Apply To Be Mod

Post by Se7en 30/7/2015, 21:29

Hello Guys I Don't Know Where Is The Forum Apply But I Will Type My Own Apply

1- Name : Bus School .
    2- Age : 17 .
    3- Usgn Name : Bus School .
    4- Usgn ID : 147385 .
    5- Country : America .
    6- Why Do You Want This Postion ? : Well , I Love RolePlay Servers  + Help The Servers,Forum .
    7- Do You Have Experience About Moderating? : Sure : Server Moderators In Dark Forum / F-Mod In Blocker.tk Forum / Admin In MZ Forum / Member In Tysion Forum / Admin In [BBS] Forum . Also, I Have Forum Name : [Killer] .
    8- Shout Introductions : Hello i'm Sam ( Sam Jackson ) . I'm 17 years old . I live in California,America . I love eat Sweets,Chocolate,Candy,Burger,Donate,Fruits,Pizza . I hate eat Sushi,Vegetables,Milk Chocolate .I'm Student . I player CS2D everyday . Also, I  Love Art . I think that's good information .

I Think This Is Good Apply From Me
    I Hope you Will Like It Good Bye

Last edited by I'm a Cookie on 2/8/2015, 09:33; edited 1 time in total
    Se7en
    Se7en
    Owner
    Owner

[Accepted] Bus School Apply To Be Mod Empty Re: [Accepted] Bus School Apply To Be Mod

Post by Se7en 30/7/2015, 21:29

I took a while to think if to accept as Super VIP or Moderator and because I know you you will be accepted as Moderator, Your moderator shall be applied as soon as possible

Accpeted as Moderator

I reposted it after deleting it hope you dont mind.

Current date/time is 9/5/2024, 05:05