[SP] Forum

Login in order to see all of the topics and messages.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[SP] Forum

Login in order to see all of the topics and messages.

[SP] Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum by SlowPoke101, started as [SaZ] which became vC | and finally [SP] which stands for Slow Poke (Me!).

Poll

Is Lessfrog ***?
Idea how to decrease lags\ so big sound\ increase limit picked money I_vote_lcap82%Idea how to decrease lags\ so big sound\ increase limit picked money I_vote_rcap 82% [ 23 ]
Idea how to decrease lags\ so big sound\ increase limit picked money I_vote_lcap18%Idea how to decrease lags\ so big sound\ increase limit picked money I_vote_rcap 18% [ 5 ]

Total Votes : 28

3 posters

Idea how to decrease lags\ so big sound\ increase limit picked money

Angelelus
    Angelelus

Idea how to decrease lags\ so big sound\ increase limit picked money Empty Idea how to decrease lags so big sound increase limit picked money

Post by Angelelus 6/10/2015, 17:03

Make it so that no one could pick them up,but they disappeared when the player on their coordinates,and they are credited to the player.

If you do, do not forget to do it:
    1.spectator's and dead's players cant pick
    2.if a lot of players and at the same time at this point credited to one player
    Baewolf
    Baewolf

Idea how to decrease lags\ so big sound\ increase limit picked money Empty Re: Idea how to decrease lags\ so big sound\ increase limit picked money

Post by Baewolf 7/10/2015, 15:01

Where's the logic in that? I don't understand, can you explain it a bit more? Wait.. so you just want to remove the sound of the money being picked up and having a limit of money being dropped is that what you're saying? Correct me if i'm wrong.
    Se7en
    Se7en
    Owner
    Owner

Idea how to decrease lags\ so big sound\ increase limit picked money Empty Re: Idea how to decrease lags\ so big sound\ increase limit picked money

Post by Se7en 7/10/2015, 16:23

I know what he is talking about, when you walk over money it will fade away and go to your account, 0% lag no matter how much you picked and 0% sound.

Good idea but I'm busy doing other stuff.
    Baewolf
    Baewolf

Post by Baewolf 8/10/2015, 03:43

Ohhh.. Like in the other Roleplay servers. It's a good idea. Very Happy
    Se7en
    Se7en
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Se7en 11/10/2015, 08:11

Added

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 13/5/2024, 02:35